Cosmetic dentistry provides patients the aesthetic services they need to enjoy beautiful, complete smiles. In Easton, MD, Dr. Kristine Houck Morris and her team can show how to make your healthy smile an absolute dream.
What people want in a smile
Simply put, they want stable oral health and excellent smile aesthetics. That means bright, even teeth with no obvious flaws, gaps or crowding issues. A great smile stimulates a positive first impression and helps you exude confidence that wins friends and exhibits your true self, explain experts at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). Who wouldn't want that!?
At Dr. Kristine Houck Morris' office in Easton, MD, we deliver a wide menu of aesthetic treatments that capture exactly what their patients wish to express with their smile. Truly, this is the biggest benefit of cosmetic dentistry.
Our preferred services
Your treatment plan starts with an exam, x-rays and other diagnostics followed by a discussion with our dentist. She carefully listens to patient input and uses the information she gathers to develop the right treatment plan.
Here are just some of the services we offer:
- In-office teeth whitening, a safe, successful way to remove deep dental stains and brighten tooth color
- Cosmetic bonding, a simple additive treatment which erases small flaws such as chips, cracks, uneven shape and more
- White fillings, made of composite resin, porcelain or glass ionomer to repair decay with natural-looking, durable finish
- Cosmetic contouring, remakes tooth shape with gentle sanding
- Gum lifts which reshape excess gum tissue
- Dental implants, the modern, secure way to replace missing teeth from roots to crowns
- Bridges which span smile gaps of one or more teeth
- Dental crowns, made of porcelain cover injured teeth and avoid tooth loss and its consequent problems
- Porcelain veneers, or dental laminates, disguise the frontside of chipped, cracked or stained teeth with a thin, tooth-shaped layer of ceramic
That dream smile
It's really just a phone call away. Dr. Kristine Houck Morris and her team will guide you through your choice of cosmetic dentistry options. Phone us in Easton, MD, at (410) 770-9211.